Birthday Fun Casino Hire
Make your birthday special. Make your wife’s birthday special. Reach out to Exclusive Casino Hire to turn on the lights for the birthday celebrations. Our expert croupiers will give the birthday celebrant and the birthday guests a truly memorable birthday evening of fun, games, songs and lively conversation. Every guest will be engaged in the happenings around the roulette tables and the gaming tables. Our croupiers are versatile entertainers and will have all the guests listening with rapt attention while the rules of the game are spelt out, participating with elan, whooping with excitement when they win, smiling patiently when the dice doesn’t roll kindly knowing that there will be another roll coming, rekindling old friendships and initiating brand new relationships.
Watch how our croupiers and the event manager, working as a team, persuade even the reserved birthday guests to participate whole heartedly in the fun and the frolic. Watch how even the middle aged and elderly birthday guests play with child like enthusiasm. That’s the magic which our personnel will bring to your birthday party.
Your Event Manager will assist you to design a fun filled, rollicking, birthday evening full of games with fun money but real prizes galore. Introduce prizes for kings of the poker table, the blackjack table and the roulette table and see the adrenaline rush as your guests, adroitly managed by our expert and friendly croupiers and Event Manager, throw caution to the winds and make a mad scramble to lay their hands on the awards for the ‘king of the table’
Book Exclusive Casino Hire for your Birthday celebration by calling us directly on 07957 283 809 or e-mail us via our contact enquiry form and we will get in touch with you to understand your plans and your ideas and will help you to make them a reality. All this with inputs from our professionally qualified and experienced team who are delighted in making people smile.
Birthdays are synonymous with the reaching of milestones. We suggest ideas which could be the pivot around which your birthday party theme could revolve.
- 18th Birthday – Coming of age. The age for voting, driving licence and much more
- 20th Birthday – Leaving the awkward teenage years behind. On the threshold of adulthood
- 21st Birthday – Adulthood. Act more responsibly but keep having fun
- 30th Birthday – The beginning of the loss of innocence. Keep rocking, you are still young
- 40th Birthday – Middle age is rolling round. Take care that your middle doesn’t do likewise. Keep having healthy fun
- 50th Birthday – The Golden Jubilee Year. The family members are beginning to look at you as an artefact
- 60th Birthday – The Diamond Jubilee Year. Are those really my grandchildren standing around?. Let’s give them the time of their lives. Let’s celebrate with the spirit of a child.